The principal visited our class, and he told us about opportunites for this class, and how it can help us in the future. He asked who wants to take this class next year, unfortunately, there were only a couple people who want to take this class next year. Everyone else has problems getting enough credits, or there are scheduling conflicts. Mr. Lucas is going to try to clear this up, and he is also going to see if kids can be allowed to get certain math credits for being in this class.
My Blog List
-
-
Blog blog blog14 years ago
-
Globaloria 2011 / 201215 years ago
-
Our Game15 years ago
-
blog15 years ago
-
Oranges Are Juicy15 years ago
-
our game15 years ago
-
Game Progress15 years ago
-
-
I like getting math credits for this class.
ReplyDeleteAwesome blog, and I don't know if I'm taking this class next year. If I have the right scheduling I might, but I don't know.
ReplyDeleteHow could we not take this class next year?. Haha
ReplyDeleteLol, it would be nice to get math credits for this class.
ReplyDeleteGreat blog:)
ReplyDelete