Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Discuss 5 possible game ideas that are civic/news literacy/citizenship in nature but can still include STEM

 A game idea that involves news literacy but can still include stem is a crossword puzzle. Crossword puzzles can be very interesting games, and they can help you a lot in news literacy. In a crossword puzzle, you could incorporate scientific words and help people learn new vocabulary.

 Another game idea that involves news literacy but can still include stem is a word search game. Word searches can be very challenging and fun games, and they can help you a learn a lot of new words. In this word search (as well as in the crossword puzzle), you could incorporate scientific words to help people learn new vocabulary.

 Another game idea that could help people learn new knowledge is a drag and drop game. Drag and Drop games can be fun and educational at the same time! In this drag and drop game, you can create several questions that involve civics and you can drag and drop the correct answers to the respective questions in the correct boxes.

 Another great game idea is an adventure game! In this game, you can be a reporter for a famous newspaper, running around trying to find news stories. These news stories would have to be the type of news that people like to read in real life. The better the stories are, the more points you receive. I think this game would be very fun and challenging for various audiences, and I know there are many people who can relate to it.

 The last (but not least) idea that I have is an action dodging strategy game. In this game, the player could go through levels that involve real life catastrophes and disasters. This would fall into the news literacy and civics category. In this game, you will report on and escape from different disasters, such as exploding mines and earthquakes. I think this would be a really fun game to play, seeing as action games are my favorite games!

8 comments:

  1. WOW, those are some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the game ideas and think that they would be good to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aweesome ideas, unique and creative

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have really great game ideas! There very vivid and creative. I think that you would make a great game..

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is watching you..... You know of whom I speak. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NikKi, really great work. You are a fabulous person to work with and a hard worker.

    ReplyDelete