Hi! My name is Nikki and the other team member in my group's name is Kaylyn. We are designing a game that is based on kids learning the importance of good nutritional value. Here are our team roles:):
We'll work together on designing the game and graphics. We will do it on Nikki's computer...therefore she will be uploading most of the needed files. So, Kaylyn will present most of the game. Nikki will be the Content Expert/ Client, Kaylyn will be the Project Manager, Nikki will be the Information Architect and Designer and Kaylyn will be the Instructional, Interaction, and Visual Designer. Nikki will be the content developer/web writer and Kaylyn will be the programmer.
I am good at navigating the Wiki site and I am good at retrieving information and putting it together.
Kaylyn is creative, and she knows how to present information well.
I am looking forward to working with Kaylyn to make a creative, fun, interesting, and educational game.... I know I can's do this all by myself!!
The greatest challenge (for me) about working with someone else in a team is the fact that I hate relying on others to help me or work with me. I plan on overcoming this by working with Kaylyn and taking group decisions:) (Sorry this was so long:(
It sounds like your team has a good plan.
ReplyDelete